(Ages 7 to 14)
Give us your child and over time we will form a more confident, respectful, and focused individual.
- Help your child get fit.
- Shape your child into a more respectful individual.
- Increase self confidence to help your child believe in themselves.
- Stick up to negative peer pressure and learn to say no.
- Teach your child that through dedication and discipline comes success.
- To learn more effectively by paying attention.
- To teach your child to focus on their abilities and not their disabilities.
- To achieve success through setting small goals.
- Teaching kids that together you can achieve more.
- Acting and speaking with respect.
Classes meet 3 times a week on Tuesday/Thursday evenings @ 6:00pm for 40 minutes. Also, Saturday at 9:00 – 9:55a for a mixed class for all ages. (See Class Schedule for more details)